Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm happy I stayed home.

I'm really, really happy I'm not gone to ski. In fact my friends who went there had a strong argument with some of my schoolmates. That's how it happened: Friday morning my philosophy teacher noticed that lots of people where missing. She asked if there was an interrogation or test that day. One of us answered that there was a biology interrogation. Up to now, nothing strange. But that afternoon my friend Pater (that's his nickname) phoned the guys who where in the mountains and he told them that the girl who had told the teacher that there was a biology interrogation that day had instead told her that these guys had stayed home to avoid the interrogation. The guys who where gone to ski phoned this girl and insulted her, without giving her the possibility to reply.

No comments: