Thursday, August 30, 2007

Parallels Desktop

Today I set up Parralels Desktop on my mac. It solved completely mosto of my problems: now I can open any windows file with its original window application as if it was Mac OS X software! I can switch between Mac OS and Windows as easily as pressing Alt+Enter, and I can access the Mac Dashboard by pressing F12 even when I'm in Windows mode. And, best of all, I can use Office! By the way, today I put google search in the Romagnosi clone site. While writing this post I noticed that Blogger now supports videos, I'll upload one soon to try this new function. If the system employed has a good compatibility I coul use it to host my video gallery. I'll see about that. I also want to ask my (few) readers what they think of my idea of building an RPG based on the Open Source GDR-CD, which is available from gdr-online.com. View this post in RSS/ATOM mode in order to download the included movie (Polacchia1) and to sbscribe to the multimedia content of the blog in iTunes, as if it was a podcast.

No comments: